In our Children’s Ministry we strive to provide spiritual direction for children by teaching them how to know, grow, share, and serve. Our job is to help you provide direction for your children’s journeys so they will know the way, the truth, and the life.
Leader’s are needed on Sunday during small group times as well as during the Children’s Worship time and on Wednesday night.
All members must fill out a Volunteer Application to serve in the Children’s Ministry.
Help us introduce children of all ages to God’s love. Many Serve positions are available such as Small Group Leaders, Kid Worship, Praise Team Members, Drama Team Members, Greeters and more.
- First Impressions Team – Greeters/Registration – Welcome NeXKidders and their parents; implement and inform families of our safety and security method.
- Small Group Team – Connect with the same children’s Small Group each week, creating relationships that lead to true discipleship for NeXKid.
- Kid Worship Team – Participate in worship, Lead the large group experience, teach the Bible story, and serve as the spiritual leader of the room.
- Praise Team – Lead Kid Worship in worship during the Kid Worship experience.
- Media Team – Produce the technical aspects of the large group experience.