Guest Services is important at Curtis; we want to make our visitors feel welcome! Guest Services has many Serve positions available where you can help us welcome newcomers!
- Greeter – Welcome and greet people to our church and assist with opening doors. Positions are available on exterior building doors, as well as doors leading into the Worship Center.
- Ministry Center Host – Make guests feel welcome and answer questions as they enter the building.
- Welcome Center – Welcome people, answer questions, and communicate with individuals by giving them information about our church.
- Admin Team – Help with a variety of admin jobs Sundays and/or midweek.
- Usher – Assist in welcoming arrivers, distributing church bulletins, and collecting the offering.