Middle School Ministry exists to partner with parents to make teenagers radical disciples focused on making God known to the ends of the age.
We stay connected to that purpose by focusing on three areas of ministry: Small Group Bible Study, Wednesday Night Worship, and community events (these include camp, mission trips, work projects and leadership retreats).
All members must fill out a Volunteer Application to serve in the Student Ministry.
- Small Group Leader – Lead a small group each Sunday with our students.
- Leadership Team Leader – We have several student leadership teams in which we want an adult over each team. We have greeter, Cafe, Tech, Video, Photography, and set up teams.
- Crowd Control – Assist in special events to give directions.
- Set-up – Assist with functions for setting up before and after events. This will include cleaning up after events.
- Transition Team – Assist by setting up and breaking down chairs and equipment.
Leaders are needed on Sunday during Small Group time, and during Wednesday night Worship and community events (that include Camp, mission trips, work projects and leadership retreats).