James 5:16 says that “the prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.” Also, 1 John 5:14 says that God hears us if we pray to Him and in accordance with His will. There is power in prayer and we strongly believe that it is vital in all that we do, both as individuals and holistically as a church. We have experienced and witnessed great acts of God through the power of prayer. Just ask any of our members and they will tell you!
We would like the opportunity to pray for you- Curtis has a vast community of “prayer warriors” who are eager to pray for your needs. The Prayer Wall is checked daily and prayer is offered for every request. If you feel led to, leave your requests on our Prayer Wall below (you can even do so anonymously) and we will be sure to pray for you.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
I pray in hope, trust, loyalty, and faithfulness for Eric, Cuben, Alaina, Keira as I sit and talk to you
my world is lost, I’m finding it hard today. I give you my burdens, faith I am loyal to know you, that things work in your time, your will. Lord I pray for the man I love as he encounters the journey you know that he knows, we are with him always Lord please hear my heart. I pray for my son whose heart is lost and needs help understanding himself for he is hurting,
I pray for my daughters every day life gives them the best and they have hope and faith.
Lord I pray please help me for I’m struggling to help them.
But I’m thankful, please hear my heart I don’t want to lose any of them thank you amen
Received: July 9, 2018
My parents are visiting on 15 July and things are difficult between us. Please pray that it is a good visit. Also, our neighbour is moving out this month. Please pray for a quiet and understanding neighbour to move in because my wife needs the quiet for her autism. Thank you.
Received: July 8, 2018
Pray for my friend Marife to get saved
Received: July 2, 2018
My wife struggles with an eating disorder and the subsequent fluctuations in her weight, as well as many other health issues. Adding to this, she also suffers from very high levels of stress and anxiety on a daily basis. Please pray for healing and a breakthrough in all of these things. Thank you.
Received: July 1, 2018
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: June 25, 2018
Please pray for Eric M. Please pray for his conversion to faith in Jesus Christ...
Pray for God’s grace for Eric.
Received: June 24, 2018
Please pray that God would help me in my job this week and give me strength each and everyday. Also pray that God would help me to keep my mind on Him and help me overcome un forgiveness. Lastly pray that God would help me in all my relationships and give me patience and love for people.
Received: June 20, 2018
My children Rachel and. Aaron that they would have fulfilling lives in Christ..
For my husband's best friend Pat and his health problems
Received: June 17, 2018
This week, my wife Clare has been diagnosed with female pattern hair loss. This was completely unexpected, as no such thing exists in her family. I believe that God wants to restore the hair she’s lost and stop anymore from coming out. Please join me in praying along these lines. Thank you.
Received: June 16, 2018
Not to lose my job in the Administration Wing to preach the gospel.