James 5:16 says that “the prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.” Also, 1 John 5:14 says that God hears us if we pray to Him and in accordance with His will. There is power in prayer and we strongly believe that it is vital in all that we do, both as individuals and holistically as a church. We have experienced and witnessed great acts of God through the power of prayer. Just ask any of our members and they will tell you!
We would like the opportunity to pray for you- Curtis has a vast community of “prayer warriors” who are eager to pray for your needs. The Prayer Wall is checked daily and prayer is offered for every request. If you feel led to, leave your requests on our Prayer Wall below (you can even do so anonymously) and we will be sure to pray for you.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church--Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God's direction for his life) and Ann (God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski