Something for everyone in the Family.
The heart of Curtis Baptist Church is to connect people to the life changing power of Jesus Christ. We are a community of believers who are passionate about living the life that God intended for us. We have something for everyone in your family. Our desire is that individuals and families will find a place to connect and grow here at Curtis. We would love to have you as part of our church family!
Our church is only as strong as the families that attend the services, therefore, we offer all that we can in order to equip your family with the tools to help them live the life that God intended.
- Your infants and toddlers, 6 weeks to Pre-K, will love our nursery and preschool classes during all of our services. Our nursery staff has customized age-appropriate activities for your child’s enjoyment in a safe and loving environment.
- Similarly, NeXKid which is for kids in Kindergarten to 5th grade, offers an exciting and upbeat atmosphere on Wednesday evenings for your elementary school students to experience a life-changing encounter with Jesus. Tons of fun, music, and lessons just for them will ensure they have a blast!
- High value is placed on the middle and high school students, as well. Curtis Student Ministries does a fantastic job of expressing that value, teaching the students in your life about living the life God intended for them.
- The Curtis College Ministry is geared toward ages 18-25. Our goal is to help young men and women grow in their walk with Christ and develop relationships through small groups, service opportunities, and fun fellowship and events.
- If you are a young professional, single adult, married couple, or senior adult, we also have lots for you! Weekly or monthly services, depending on the ministry, Life Groups, and other fun opportunities provide you with a great place to grow.
What About The Kids?